Sunday 1 September 2013

A little of ME • distraction

I feel I owe everyone an apology for the lack of posts over the past few months.  Much of my spare time has been focused towards finishing renovations, buying a block of land, selling our home, finding somewhere to live to start our new home...  Then there was driving across Melbourne every weekend selecting bricks, roof tiles, floor tiles, timber colours for beautiful hardwood floors and the paint colours...  With much of the selection process out of the way the it is now with the builders.

So the good thing is I now have time to share the other projects I have been working on over these months - Birth Announcements, Corporate Clients, and Invitations are just a few of the posts to come.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...